Saturday, March 7, 2009

Toe_Rings.....=)

7th march 09
Saturday

Guess what Catz wanted to get me all along?? A Toe Ring!!! Hahah.. & there i was thinking that he wanted to get me some kinda collar or choker i can wear whenever i go out. Hahah.


I am not those kinds who would be enthralled by the idea of having to wear toe rings. I mean isn't it enough people know i am Indian from my skin color & facial features? Do i really have to wear toe rings to prove that i really am one? Lol i know..

I was reluctant at first. Never have i imagined myself wanting to get a toe ring ever. Seriously. Nose ring and earrings yes but toe ring??!! Lols.

But i listened to my Catz and allowed him to get me toe rings.. Not one but 2. & they are of different patterns and design. I chose both actually. & now wearing them on my toes, it doesn't look so bad after all. Looks cute and nice on my feet actually.


Thanks CaTz for the Toe_Rings. They are nice & i love it yea.. Really i do.






Nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment