Saturday, March 7, 2009

Birthday Treat......=)

7th march 09 Saturday On Thursday 5th march...

I brought him out to have a sumptuous buffet dinner at

MaSaLa
R
T
Its a North Indian cuisine which is located just outside City Hall mrt station. Opposite Peninsular Plaza actually. It was my first time there so i was a little hesitant about the food that i am about to have for dinner. I know it is weird but i have this habit of being hesitant about eating at places or trying certain dishes i have never visited or tasted before.


So anyways, I brought my babycat there to have dinner.
I am taken in by the environment. It was classy and nice indeed, but there was little people and thus it makes the place have a rather empty feeling, especially those tables located away from the buffet tables. The lighting was just nice and the ambiance was neat. Thou the tables were like really huge and me being short, felt even smaller sitting by the table. Hahah... We had dinner and by the third serving, our tummies were so full we both found it hard to even more our butts!! Hahax..

I ate their dessert, (Gulab Jamun) and i have to say, it was not as nice as the one i had Riverwalk Thandor. I mean, the Gulab Jamun there were just too juicy and spongy to resist. But the ones i was having back on thursday was alright but not that delicious.


For those who are wondering what in the world is Gulab Jamuns, well relax yeah. It is actually an indian dessert which consists of a few golden brown spongey balls which is served with a very sweet syrup and it goes really well together. Just a little advice.. Don't eat to many or you will get this "Sian" or "Jilat" feeling at the end. Trust me. Been there done that. Hahah..

After dinner, we decided to head home because his family was ringing him to go home and so we caught 961 home. & along the journey, i chose to reveal his birthday gift. Opening up he found it was really a wallet. (Okay Okay.. My fault i admit!! I sort of gave out my surprise when i buzzed him earlier to question him abit of his tastes for the wallet. I am never doing that AGAIN!! )

The wallet was classy and i must say, i think i made the right choice getting that for him. It's genuine leather and he loves it. Besides, it was about time he changed his wallet dude. I mean it was really old and falling apart.
As soon as we arrived at his stop, it was pouring like really heavily and it was time for me to get home also. The rain was just damn beautiful. I wish.. I didn't have to go home immediately or i wish i could go back with him. It was cold and hugging him just made me wanna stay there and not go anywhere. Sigh. But i had to.

Newayz.. Im glad he enjoyed himself on his bdae yeah. & i hope u love the prezzie i got u. & the dinner.. It was good really.
I would visit there again, but for their other food which is on the menu next time thou.
Aites.

I shall stop this post here..


Love u CaTz

No comments:

Post a Comment